“Levendula” (Lavender) Old Age Home was opened 5 years ago to serve the needs of the growing elderly Hungarian speaking population both in Hungary and those abroad who wish to return to their native land. We provide both quality affordable long term and short term assisted care and independent living. Located in the picturesque community of Paty in the Zsámbék Basin, a suburb 20 minutes from Budapest, the calming environment reflects in our long term commitment to health and well-being of your loved family members our ‘residents’
Services and Facilities available:
- one-room and two-room apartments, many with a balcony.
- most apartments are suitable for two people comfortably living together.
- disabled persons can choose from apartments for handicapped on the ground floor
- 24 hour security services for the residents personal safety.
- ease of movement throughout the facility is serviced by 4 elevators
- each level has its own nursing desk for our residents convenience.
- meeting rooms are located on the ground floor to encourage social interaction between residents and for families to meet together when visiting their loved ones
- our atrium and library are located next to the communal dining area where residents gather together in small groups so that they do not feel alone – in room meal service is also available
- the communal dining area also serves for tea parties and other cultural meetings
- there is a hobby-room where residents can knit, sew or talk to their friends
- a separate smoking-room.
- our massage room lets residents pamper themselves when they would like, without have to journey outside of the facility
- a separate gym and infra sauna is there for residents to look after their health
- a playroom for a resident’s grandchildren when visiting is available in our institute, where residents can play with them undisturbed.
- residents with Alzheimer disease are looked after in a separate wing of the building, so should the need arise, a resident can move from a more independent living arrangement to one that requires more attention. Excellent professional medical care is available in the area attend to a resident’s needs.
- extra services available include: washing and ironing of a residents clothes, cleaning up of the residents apartment
“Levendula” (Lavender) is committed to providing a high standard of care for its residents as they move through the various stages of aging – at each stage different levels of needs can be meet within the overall environment of providing a resident with respect, understanding and quality care – simply we too will be elderly and we would wish to be treated in a similar way as we age – this is our commitment to your loved family members
The management of “Levendula”